Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm so inspired :)

Recently, I made a trip down under for a 3 weeks self upgrading. It was definitely a very challenging 3 weeks but all worth while. Learnt so much and on top of that, met some amazing people who inspired me so much.

IMG_2324

I was back in Sydney, a place I regard as my 2nd home. It was such a good feeling to be back there. It felt like home almost immediately. The air, the weather, the people all made it just perfect. Also, i found the most amazing place to call 'my home' for 3 weeks

IMG_2332
This was my daily view from my balcony... Soaking in all of Sydney :)

These are some of the cakes I made whilst there :)

IMG_2519

IMG_2392

IMG_2349

IMG_2348

Stay tune fore more on my 3 weeks self upgrading.
Have yet to load up all the pictures :)

xoxo
ween

1 comment: